LAKE CX238 ROAD CYCLING SHOES
Lake’s CX238 Road Cycling Shoes will help you maximise your power thanks to a super stiff carbon sole. The CX Competition last is ideal for high cadence pedalling under pressure, allowing your feet to expand comfortably. The upper leather and mesh are supple and form to the shape of your foot for a custom feel, while the temperature regulating heel and tongue lining, keeps breathability and ventilation high. A heel panel and a rubber bumper on the toe prevent scuffs and scratches, increasing the shoes’ longevity.
- Full-grain water-resistant Ecco premium leather and mesh with hook lycra and Outlast heel lining
- Helcor heel panel and rubber toe bumper help protect the upper from scuffs and scratches
- Outlast temperature regulating heel and tongue lining offer a luxurious foot feel, while maintaining breathability, durability and a firm hold
- Lake Competition 100% carbon fibre sole
- Dual side-mounted push/pull IP1-S Boa lacing system with releasable lace guides
- Compatible with three-bolt road pedal systems