Giro Sica Techlace – Black/Bright Pink & Dark Shadow – EUR 39
Please Note: Giro shoes are tight so we advise going a size larger than you would normally wear in other brands.
The benefits of the revolutionary Techlace system transfers Giro with the woman’s shoe Sica Techlace into the terrain. This shoe is built for riders that want maximum transmission of the Kratfü want to without compromising on it will be the grip at, which is required to pass on rough trails and in hard conditions. This Techlace system replaces the D-rings and other for laces are necessary hardware and provides for a softer feel throughout the entire forefoot. The Boa latch L6 Design is so quick, intuitive and in 1 mm increments, increases a durability. The outer material is made from a proprietary Evofiber Material for Superior Fit And Complement The adjustable SuperNatural Fit Kit using its folds the arch support designed to meet exactly your needs tuning. An Easton EC70 carbon composite plate delivers professional level rigidity, finished off with a sturdy, gemoldeten Vibram rubber shell outsole that protects and non slip, if you take off the bike.
- Rubber toe guard for protection
- Anti-bacterial Aegis fibre
- With a stainless steel MTB Steel Toe studs
- Scratch Protection in the midfoot area
- Suitable for use with stainless steel MTB Steel Toe studs
- Easton EC70 carbon composite composite outsole
- Grip Vibram rubber studded sole
- High quality, breathable Evofiber microfibre