During these unprecedented times Cycle Shops like our own are being allowed to stay open to help encourage people to stay healthy and also support key workers who use cycling as a form of transport. Click here to read more about this on the Gov.uk website.
We’ve taken several steps to help ensure the safety of people who need to visit the shop by bringing in the following measures.
- Our online shop and deliveries currently remain unaffected and we encourage people to shop online instead of visiting the shop if possible. However due to COVID-19 parcel couriers may experience small delays so please be considerate during these unprecedented times.
- We’ve now reduced our opening hours to 9-4pm until further notice and Closed on Sundays.
- Maximum of 1 person in the shop at each time. If you need to queue outside please stand a distance of at least 2 metres apart.
- We’re encouraging people to keep their visits to the shop brief.
- We’ve reduced our staff down to 3 members of staff a day at maximum.
- Staff are washing hands frequently between bikes and using gloves where possible.
- We’re disinfecting surfaces and door handles as frequently possible.
- Contactless payments are welcome and encouraged and the limit will be raised to £45.00 from April 1st 2020.
- Please contact us if there is anything you need delivered that is not on our website and we can arrange to have this sent to you via Royal Mail 1st/2nd class post. We keep a wide range of servicing parts in stock (brake pads, cables, etc) which we don’t normally sell online.