Delivery & Returns
Small & Medium Items
We use Royal Mail 2nd Class postage for most small and medium sized items. For larger items we use Hermes & Parcelforce.
We aim to get all orders received by 1pm dispatched the same working day. Orders after 1pm will be dispatched the next working day.
Bicycles & Large Items
All Bicycles & Large items (15kg+) are sent via Parcel Force 48 hour delivery. Bicycles are usually delivered within 3-4 working days (1-2 days to dispatch and 2 days for delivery).
Bicycles sent via courier have to be partially dismantled to reduce the chance of being damaged in transit. They will usually require the seat post, handlebars, front wheel and pedals to be re-fitted. EX-DISPLAY and EX-DEMO bicycles are setup/serviced before dispatch. New & Boxed bikes will require additional tuning and setup.
Your cycle must be properly assembled and checked before riding. Assembly without professional assistance is at the owners risk.
Soanes Cycles accepts no responsibility for injury or damage due to faulty assembly.
Free Click & Collect
We offer Free Click & Collect on all of our items. All items excluding bikes can be collected immediately after payment. For bicycles please wait for the ‘completed order’ email before collecting.
Note: Please bring ID (passport, driving license or credit card) and a printed copy of your order confirmation when collecting your item.
All items to be collected from: Soanes Cycles, Queen Square, Colyton, EX24 6JX.
In the unfortunate case that your item is delivered damaged please contact us as soon as you have received it. If the packaging/box is visibly damaged please sign for it as damaged. Please take pictures of any damage to the item and packaging as soon as possible and don’t dispose of any of the packaging.
We must be informed of any problems within 7 working days.
Returns & Refunds
If for any reason you would like to return your item please contact us via the online form, email or phone before sending the item back.
If you bought the item via our eBay Store please start a return via eBay.
- Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery.
- Returned items should be in their original packaging and condition with the original labels attached.
- Returned clothing, where relevant, must have the original hygiene slips in place.
- In-store purchases should be returned to the original place of purchase. If this is no longer possible then please follow our online returns policy and include proof of your purchase.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance to our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you.
- Once approved we will refund you to your original payment method.
- Un-wanted orders may incur a restocking fee.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs.
Returns Address: Soanes Cycles, Queen Square, Colyton, Devon, EX24 6JX